I'm glad it is Wednesday, that means the week is almost half over. Today is the Greenday concert that all of the kids have been looking forward to. Thomas will be driving down with a friend to go to the concert. They will be arriving around 2:30 or 3:00. Doug is planning on grilling marinated pork chops for the starving college boys.
We are now on a basement flood watch. After last year we do not want to take any chances. When it rains, we watch the basement very close. Last night we checked to make sure that anything that was cardboard or could be damaged was moved to higher ground.
I am afraid to see what the American Idol results will be tonight. Anthony wasn't all that bad, which could upset things. I was happy that Uchenna and Joyce won the Amazing Race.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

1 comment:
Oh, I see you couldn't remember their names so you went to the website...
Unfortunately, you went to the website for two seasons ago. This was #7
Post a Comment