I started to get a sore throat at about 8:00 last night. When I woke this morning my throat was even worse. I have gargled and drank some lemon tea and the pain has subsided a bit.
It is Sunday morning at 9:30 and I haven't done a thing except check my email and read some blogs. Of course I slept until 8 AM which is very unusual for me. I made my potato salad yesterday, so I pretty much just need to clean the house, water the garden, take tomato plants out to the garden and help Doug.
Thomas went back to Cedar Falls yesterday to work and Monday he will start May term. It will be nice for his last three weeks to just have one class to concentrate on. I can't believe he is turning 20 later this month and finishing his first year of college. Wasn't he just starting preschool a few years ago?
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment