Yeah, it is Friday! I think Mao wanted to sleep in today, he must have thought it was Saturday. He tried to keep his eyes closed when I woke up and turned the light on. He did peak once. He was still on the bed when I left to go to the bathroom. But, when I got out of the bathroom he was in the dining room looking at me.
Not much happened yesterday. Doug and I went to KFC (gay) and had snackers, and potato wedges. Doug also had two pieces of chicken and a yummy biscuit. We saved one snacker for Basher when she got off work. We watched Joey. Then we watched a show about feral children. I can't believe what some so called parents will do to thier children. Why have a kid if you don't want to take care of it. After that Doug watched Project Greenlight. They are making a horror film that is supposed to be very good with some kind of monster that takes on the skin of what it eats.
Don't forget free Frosty Weekend at Wendy's. I love Frostys....
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment