Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday Update

It looks like it is going to be another slow week at work. We have a new contest going. If we sell over $65 to one customer, we pick an envelope to see what prize we win. Yesterday I won a very small package of M&M's. We are also having another food day on Friday.

Not much else to update about. Ashley made a really nice presentation for school and when she took it to class the fonts she used changed and it messed up the presentation a bit. She still got 15 out of 15 points. GO Ashley.

I wish everyone would update their blogs. I don't even know if Thomas knows that on May 11, he posted the same thing twice. I guess his brain was really fried.

I am hoping the weather will be nice today, it is already 50 degrees.


No comments: