I think I might be starting to get over this sinus cold. I actually slept very good last night. I am still a little stuffed up and have a bit of a cough, but feel pretty good this morning.
Yesterday I left work one hour early to go to the dentist. He filled one tooth. The right side of my face was so numb, it felt like it was sliding off of my face. When I came home Doug cupped his hands and said "Here let me help you hold it up. " I tried to eat pizza, but I was only supposed to chew on one side and it wasn't working very well. I ended up having cottage cheese and apple sauce for supper. Doug said it reminded him of his Grandmother after her stroke, with corn falling out of her mouth.
I hope the weather stays nice this weekend. The garden needs some TLC. I lost several tomato plants to the cold we have been having.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment