Yesterday morning Doug and I went over to the Hiawatha Community Center and it was available for July 9th! Now we have a venue for the rehearsal dinner. Now the fun part comes. Decorating and menu planning. I'm kind of excited.
The drive to Eldora was okay, at little windy and a little rain about the last 20 minutes.
Last day of vacation today. I'm here in Eldora and having a good time. Last night Thomas and Diedre took me to The Firehouse for Mother's Day. I had the chicken club sandwich with steak fries. We also had an appetizer platter with mild wings, onion rings, breaded mushrooms and cheese. Yummy!! And we have leftovers for lunch today.
After supper Diedre and I worked on the invites for the rehearsal dinner and they are now all done. Today we tackle to wedding invites. It should be a productive day.
I am missing Doug and Mao though and also look forward to driving home later this afternoon and watching Glee and Deadliest Catch at home tonight.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
