I had a good Mother's Day. Got to see Chloe for a little while. We went up to Cedar Falls to bring back her bed. It fit in Puck with a little help from bungee cords. When we got home we unloaded the van and had lunch. In the afternoon I went outside and cleared the leaves around the front window of the house. Three large lawn bags and a 20 gal trash can later and I was done. My knees and ankles are a bit sore today.
This morning Doug and I plan to go check out the Hiawatha community center to see if they have an opening for July 9th. I hope so! I hope to leave around noon for Eldora. If it doesn't rain I will probably watch a tennis match this evening.
Right now I am finishing the weekend laundry and making scones.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
