This might be my last Saturday to work for a while. Or everything could turn upside down with the release of our new database at the end of the month and it could start all over again.
Last night was a little lonely. Doug was gone working on Rich's computer in Walford, so I went to Lindale. I got a nice walk in and I found a nice crochet shurg to go with my dress. The only thing I need to complete the outfit is spanx. I did not misspell shurg, that is what the tag says. I like this urban dictionary definition of shurg: "A cross between a shag and a shrug. When you don't really care about who you are shagging."You may not want to see the other definitions. It's hilarious, I wonder if someone at Sears thought it would be funny?
Long and Winding
16 years ago
