Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thursday Update

Doug had a very busy day yesterday. He called the city to schedule a trash pickup for things that were damaged in the basement from the flood. We thought it would be next week on our regular trash day, it always has been in the past when we scheduled a large pickup. However, they scheduled it for this morning due to it being flood damaged items. Doug had all of the large items we had carry up out in the street when I came home. They told him to make sure everything was at curbside in the street. All I had to help him with was the smaller items.

Now it looks like were were evicted or something. Although I would hope we would have nicer things if we ever were being evicted. We still have some moping and spraying to do in the basement. We also have to check out the washer and dryer for damage, move them to clean under them and wipe them down. It will be nice be finished with this whole mess.

I can't wait for the weekend.