I am happy to be home today. I slept in until 6:30, probably because I stayed up a little later than normal and Mao did not wake me up.
I can tell it is almost Fall because Thumper is shedding his scales. It is so cool, the pieces of shell that fall off almost feel like thick pieces of waxed paper. Before I know it Thumper will be in hibernation mode and stop eating until next Spring. Right now he is still eating pretty steady.
Today I plan to clean out some of the dead plants from the garden. I also plan to bake some zucchini bread. I have been saying I would bake the bread all week, but I really do plan to today. I also think Doug wants me to go with him to the Habitat for Humanity Store today as well.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
