The cat outside was going crazy again this morning. I'm not sure what he is doing out there in the dark, but is sure is noisy. It also concerns Mao.
I plan to go grocery shopping early this morning, they are having a 6 hour sale at Hy Vee and you know they will run out of things if I don't get there early. I think Wanda is planning to do the same. Doug said we should take plastic guns with us and pretend to shot each order around the corner in the aisles. What a crazy idea, they would take us away in those shirts with the wrap around arms and then we would never get the specials.
We are also planning to clean carpets sometime today. That should be fun since it involves moving couches and other furniture. I think I am feeling up to it though.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
