Monday, September 07, 2009

Monday Update

Yesterday was a quiet Sunday. I washed dishes after breakfast and watched part of Wild, Wild West with Thomas. He left with Diedre about 3 to got to the cookout at Kersten's in Springville. They had steaks, shrimp and other goodies. They will be leave back to Eldora sometime this morning.

I also started dehydrating some of the zucchini yesterday. They take quite awhile to dry.

Yesterday afternoon Doug and I went to the basement for more cleaning. The last bit we had was around the laundry area. Doug lifted up the washer and dryer so I could spray and mop under them. Everything is still working, so that is good. I was afraid I may have lost my washer or dryer. I was even able to wash a few loads of clothes before bed. Today will consist of laundry and yard work.

Ashley got moved in at St. Kate's yesterday. She seems to like her apartment. They only have three girls in the apartment although it could accommodate a 4th. She has an extra bed in her room and an extra dresser. She is happy about the extra dresser, but is going to see if they can put the extra bed in storage.