Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a productive day. In the AM I spent about an hour and a half fertilizing and weeding the garden. I also mowed along the side of the garage and the back yard. The weed killer Johnny sprayed has killed most of the crab grass. Next year in early Spring we will have to put down grass seed.

Yesterday afternoon was a little more relaxed. I had lunch and did some reading. I also figured out the next 2 weeks menus and wrote the grocery list. Around 4 I went to the store. This was the first time since Monday that I had gone anywhere outside; other than the yard. I guess that is the only down side of working from home. I can live with that though, because it is so much more peaceful working from home.

I am finally going to post those pictures of Thomas & Diedre's house that I promised.