Yeah vacation has started!!
Yesterday was nice because we were let out of work at 2:00. With pay!
I came home and found that John and Elaine had not called yet. Doug was also still waiting for Johnny to come over with the nail gun. Finishing Chloe's room was on hold until we had the nail gun. Johnny finally showed up at around 7:30. He told us his car had been stolen early Friday morning, around 4:00 AM. It also had all of the supplies he had purchased at Menards the day before in it. What a bummer, at least he may get a new car if it is not found.
Nailing the floor boards down took only minutes with the nail gun. The room looks very nice. I will need to get some pictures to post. After Johnny left, Doug decided to take Mark's saw back to him. While he was gone I moved things back into Chloe's room. I was close to being finished when Doug returned home.
We didn't hear from John and Elaine until almost 10. They had been at Curt's since around 5. Elaine told Doug she had said they would be staying at Curt's first. That conversation actually never took place. The last time we had heard from them was over a week ago, they had said they would probably not be stopping at Chloe's or Thomas and Diedre's.
That is all for now. I hope to see everyone on Sunday. Go Tigers!
Steps Update: 10734 on Friday.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
