Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Update

Friday at last! I have one more full week and then one full week of vacation while Elaine and John are here.

Wednesday when we got to the office and the main elevator was shut off and no one had gotten there to unlock the door coming from the freight elevator or the door in the stair well. We were unable to find someone to unlock the doors and turn on the elevator until after 8. Needless to say, we got a late start answering the phones that day. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Except I did get quite a few angrier than normal customers. I noticed they were all from southern states, hmmm.

It is also very cold at work. This is because right now we have no way of regulating the air conditioner. It stay about 64 all of the time. Very cold for me, but I know Doug would love it. My hands stay pretty numb all day.

We have been mostly watching the Olympics all week. I wish they would quit focusing so much on volley ball. Also, the US track team has been pretty disappointing.

I hope everyone has a good Friday and a wonderful weekend.