Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a good day. Ilse was not feeling well and not up to going out, so we decided to eat out anyway. Doug and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had never eaten there, although he has. We both had the Buffalo Ranch Chicken sandwich. I ordered potato wedges with chili and cheese and he ordered onion rings, with boneless wings to go. I think those were for a midnight snack.

After eating we went to Lebeba Mattress Factory and picked out a new mattress for our bed. It has a 15 year warranty, so should just about out last us. They will be delivering it on Tuesday. Thomas' bed in the basement will get our old mattress and the old droopy one will be going. His bed is also getting a new frame, which Doug so cleverly had thrown into the deal at no charge.

I had a good grocery shopping day as well. I had free coupons for 15 bottles of water from Hy-Vee, a free box of Nabisco 100 calorie candy bites and Fareway had frozen rolled pie crust, 2 boxes for $1.00. The boxes had a $1.00 off coupon if you bought 2 boxes. So they were free also. Now I think Doug will make me an apple pie sometime soon. Yummy!!!

That is all, I have a Dreamsicle Cake to bake this morning.