Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday Update

Okay, I lied. That was not my last update. I received requests to continue updating. So here I am. To the rest of you, I guess you are just missing out.

Yesterday after work I stopped to see Ilse and Dad. That wasn't too exciting. She showed me pictures of Kolleen's black cat. Kolleen is Isle's daughter. It is a beautiful cat. Of course my Dad had to complain about being cold, even though he said the thermostat was set at 75. He also complained that car washes recycle the water, so they just spray the salt back onto your car. He also thinks the scrubbers scratch the paint.

Today I am going to try to work on the bag I am making for Thomas. I hope it works out because it looks like I may have enough extra material to make a bag for all of us; Doug, Chloe and myself. My next project will be Hello Kitty PJ bottoms for Chloe. I will have to think of something I can make for Diedre. (Any suggestions Diedre? Make it simple:)

Mao is a cat nip treat addict. He thinks he can have them any time of the day, even if he has already had them. He will trick someone else into giving them to him while I am at work. Even though that is the first thing he begs for in the morning. He won't be quiet until he gets some.

Today is Super Bowl prep day. That means shopping and lots of munchies to prepare. You all know what the menu is so far and I'm sure all of the regulars will bring lots of goodies as well. See everyone tomorrow!