Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Update

Yesterday was a long day at work. We had two people missing, that means non-stop phone calls. I had to stay late to find time to work on the PO's. We have been getting a lot of them in lately and with someone always missing at work there is hardly any down time to process them. It gets frustrating at times.

Last night we watched The Mighty Boosh Live. It is so random and crazy, at times you wonder why you are laughing, but you just can't help it. I wish they would come to the US with the show. We would travel to go see them.

Not much going on here today. We will probably try to get Ilse and my Dad to go out for lunch to finally celebrate Ilse's birthday. Not sure where we will go. Other than that I have no plans. Well that is all I have for now. Have a wonderful weekend!