Yesterday I finished the bag I was making for Thomas. It was difficult because; the instructions were not always very clear and the material was very thick when you had to sew through several layers. I even bent my needle. I am glad the machine came with three spares. I ended up using velcro instead of a zipper. Doug says it turned out very nice. He can't wait for me to make one for him.
Thomas has been feeling under the weather. I am glad he has Diedre to take care of him. Yesterday morning when I talked to him he sounded horrible. When I talked to him later in the day he sounded much better. He said he felt 100% better because Diedre had given him something with Tylenol for colds.
Chloe and Ross have been planning their Spring break trip to Arizona. Last night Chloe said, "I can't believe some people are working and doing stuff like calculus on Spring break. Not me, I will be lying by a pool all week!" She cracks me up.
I did my house cleaning last night and will have to go grocery shopping today. I didn't feel like going out yesterday. It is so cold today, maybe I should have gone yesterday. Well, that's all I have for now.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
