Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Update

Yesterday was better at work. June was still stressed though. We are so busy that the time does go very quickly. One more day before my four day weekend. Yeah!!!

Yesterday I got home and while I was standing in the day kitchen talking to Doug, I heard someone walking into the room. I didn't turn to look because I thought it was Ashley. Before I knew it Thomas was hugging me. He didn't let anyone know he was coming home last night, so it was a suprise. Doug and the girls thought he was coming home on Thursday and I thought he was coming home on Friday. They has just been told by Thomas yesterday that he was coming home Thursday instead of Friday. What a little sneaky sneak.

We decided to go to Pizza Ranch for supper. The food was very good. I especially like the chicken, potatoes and salad bar. The pizza is good too. And they have very good ice cream, not rice cream like the Metro Buffet. I wish Chloe would have been able to come along. But she had to have her chat with Ross.

Watch the video "Bee Sting Song". It is my great nephew Zion singing.