Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Update

Yeah I don't have to work today! I did have to get up early to take out the trash though. Now I can't get back to sleep. Yesterday was a very good Sunday. The steaks were excellent and I love Ashley's Monkey Bread. She can make it any time she wants. Wanda brought Tiramisu, it was a big hit. Everyone left pretty early. Chloe left first because she was going to a show in Iowa City. Later when she returned she said it was a very good show. Doug, Tommy and I watched The Sopranos and then we watched a movie with Cary Grant and Jeanne Crain called People Will Talk. It was a good old movie from 1951.



.
People Will Talk DVD Cover Art


People Will Talk People Will Talk People Will Talk People Will Talk
People Will Talk People Will Talk People Will Talk People Will Talk