Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday Update

Yesterday started out feeling like a Sunday. That didn't last long because I did not have to get ready for company. Instead I watched Night at the Museum with Tommy. It was alright, but there really wasn't too much to it. It was also pretty predictable. Mark brought us some mulch for our garden in the early afternoon. It looks like good rich mulch. He says it will help grow big tomatoes. I did a little shopping at Kmart and Menards in the afternoon and then came home and made supper. We had hot dogs with mac-n-cheese. After supper Doug and I arranged the new desk area in the kitchen next to Thumper. Doug says Thumper is going to enjoy my company once the computer is set up and working. Next year I will need to get an LCD screen for that computer, it is better for my eyes.

This morning Doug and Ashley will be getting up early to go to Fort Madison to pick up Ellen at the train station. They plan to bring her back here to have Easter steaks with us. Grilled steak, it sounds so good. I'm already getting hungry.