It may be Thursday, but it is my Friday at work. Yeah!! I hope Ashley finally gets Scout back today or tomorrow. The Lost story is getting a little complicated for me, but I think Doug has it figured out pretty close. Last night we had the most delicious pork tenderloin sandwiches. Doug made them of course, you would have to go too far to find better ones.
Elliot Yamin was voted off of American Idol last night. It is too bad, he was my choice for Idol. Yamin received 33.06 percent of the 50 million public votes cast following Tuesday night`s performances, compared to 33.26 percent cast for McPhee and 33.68 percent for Hicks. I will just have to root for McPhee, even though her her singing isn't always the best. I just can't stand Hicks.
Chloe is now finished with her Senior year, Ashley will be finished next Wednesday. Diedre has been finished with her Junior year of college for a few weeks and Thomas will finish his Sophmore year next Thursday. It is an exciting time. We will be busy these next few weeks with graduations and such.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
