I have survived the weekend of rain and gloomy skies. Yesterday Doug decided we needed to purchase a full spectrum lightbulb, so we could at least get some sunshine that way. It seemed to start working as soon as we turned it on. I had hoped to get out in the yard and garden this weekend to clean up, but it was too wet and muddy out. Maybe next weekend. I will have this coming Friday off because we will be taking Thomas to the airport on Friday for his flight to New York. I am very excited for him. But I can't help being a little nervous as well. Gee, imagine that, me being nervous about something. I know he will be just fine and have a wonderful time in New York.
Thomas now has his new car, '95 Toyota Camry. Very nice looking car. We also survived the whole insurance mixup this weekend. We thought we could leave him on my insurance, but because this car is in his name he had to get his own policy. I guess I have to face it the kids are growing up. Ashley will be using Thomas' old car Scout for a while, until she finds her own car or decides to buy Scout from Thomas. Well, no time to write more, I have to get ready for work.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
