Yesterday I kept pretty busy. I planted the rollout flower gardens that Ashley gave me for Mother's day. Now the planter in the front yard has green stripes. There should be seedlings in 1-3 weeks. I also tore down the bean planter that was on the patio next to the garage. The wood was very water damaged and pretty much crumbled apart. The hardest part was removing the dirt from the planter. I had to scoop it out and carry it to the garden area in the back yard. Doug took the old sink off the wall in the bathroom. Now we just need to do some sanding and the wall will be ready to paint. After the painting is done we will be able to install the new sink. Very exciting.
Today we should be hearing from Joe about getting Scout back. I think I'm almost as excited as Ashley is about getting that car back. Maybe I should buy it from Thomas when Ashley finds her own car.
Chloe's graduation ceremony is this afternoon at 2 o'clock. It is at the school. We plan to leave early so we can get a good close parking space. I'm not sure if we will actually get to talk with Chloe.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
