Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Update

Yesterday I was wrong about the school Thomas is going to be at in New York. I can't find a picture of the one he is really going to be at because I am not sure about the name of it. Yesterday after work I decided to mow the front yard. When I was all done, Doug and I were out by the gargae talking about roofing the house and other things we need to do to the house. While we were talking the neighbor lady from across the street came over and gave us a couple of pictures that she had taken of our trees in the front yard. This was a little odd because we had never talked to her before. We found out that Doug had actually gone to school with a couple of her children at Linn Mar. Lost was very good last night with a very surprise ending. Just when you think the right thing is going to happen and certain people are happy, everything gets turned upside down. I think they are all going to end up killing each other until no one is left.