Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday Update

Yesterday the blogger was acting up and I thought my update was not posted. Today when I went to my blog the Monday update was there three times. So if you saw may blog yesterday, I really wasn't being that crazy.

Yesterday work started out slow and ended up being very busy after lunch. I hope we will be busy again today because it is really hard to stretch about an hours worth of work into eight hours. Last night we had ham, onion, spinach and cheese quiche for supper. It was some of the best quiche I have ever had. TV was pretty boring last night, but Mondays usually are. Anthony Bourdain: No Resevations was good though. Tony was in Sweden.

Something is bothering Mao this morning. He has run through the room a couple of times making his yowling sound. Although he is calm right now. He has curled up on Ashley's old computer chair and has his eyes closed.