I dislike Mediacom intensely right now. The Internet has been down this morning more than it has been working. It looks like I'm not the only one complaining. It is a wonder that I was able to update my blog at all this morning.
I am glad today is Thursday. It means the work week is almost over. I am sure Thomas will be glad when the weekend comes. It will mean that all of his tests are done. Ashley is looking forward to the weekend because of Prom. She will be beautiful in her Prom dress. Today my supervisor will be out for a vacation day. This means more responsibilities for me. I will be running some reports that she usually does and sending orders to the warehouse for processing.
The Internet is down again, so I don't know if this is even going to get posted this morning. AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long and Winding
16 years ago
