Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Update

Cool and gloomy, how depressing. I wish the sun would come out. This weekend we have been watching good movies. Friday night we watched Goodnight and Good Luck. Very well done. We made homemade pizzas and they were very good. Last night we watched Batman Begins and Walk the Line. For supper we had omelets with ham, onion and cheese. Very tasty. Before we watched the second movie I asked Doug to make me popcorn. He made the best buttery popcorn and I hurt myself a bit eating it. Yesterday Ashley and I tried checking out the new Gordmans. It looks like the prices are reasonable and they have lots of name brands to choose from. The store was just way too crowded to even get through most of the isles and we gave up and left. We need to go back after the store newness wears off a bit.