Yesterday was very good. At lunch time I called home, I talked with Doug and found out what had been happening around home. Then about 5 minutes after I had hung up Doug called me back and said my prize from the Doritos Gone Digital contest had finally arrived. I was so excited, I could hardly wait to go home. After a very slow afternoon, my supervisor said I could go home an hour early. We get on an early out list if our sales for the day before are at a certain percent to the total number of calls we took.
Needless to say when I got home from work Doug showed me how to use my new MP3 player and I had fun listening to it while I drove to the bread store and then again when Chloe and I went to pick up Ashley from work.
The inlaws called last night and said their drive down here may be delayed because the transmission on the van they are borrowing is having problems. They needed Doug to look up some things online, because the place they took it to did not know what they were doing. Not a good sign when you are getting car work done.
I hope everyone has a good day today.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment