Yesterday was very quiet around here. Ashley spent Friday night with Keely and left around 8:30 to Adveture Land. Chloe got up early and went on her walk. I took a shower and she was already gone with Jim to go to pick her cousin up at camp when I got out. I think Mao was trying to tell me that she left, because he was meowing frantically outside of the bathroom. Thomas went to work at 11 and did not get off until 8.
I fertilized the garden in the morning and then went shopping for Jacob's birthday gift at Barnes & Noble. After that I came home and watched some TV with Doug and then we went to Sam's to get the chicken wings for today. We had supper when Thomas got home. The cheap boxed scalloped potatoes aren't bad when you add ham and extra cheese. After supper, Thomas treated us to Wendy's Frosties. Tasty and cold. Thanks Thomas!
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment