
Nice Mailbu.

Nice Bel Air, but they messed up on the tires.

1923 Ford

Ash, should we do this to Ringo?

This car was leaking fluid and smelled kind of hot. I think the driver was a bit nervous.

I think these would be great fun.

One of our favorite cars in the parade.

Look at all of those suckers!

The girl hold the banner on the right used to babysit for Ella & Breckin.

Nice Massey-Harris.

Nice!

I like the Farmall.


Brekin after the parade. You can just barely see the nunchucks he has.

Ella with her bag of candy and beads after the parade.

Linn County Fair Queen & Princess. Kim Jordan was the Queen.

This is always my favorite tractor in the parade.

This float was pulled by the Acterra truck.

There goes Toto!

I love this car.

Another nice car.

Nice truck!

Playtime Poppy

This was the tractor that started the parade.