Just now updating my blog. What a lazy vacation day. I slept in until 10:40, must have been very tired! After waking, I washed dishes from last night and then had lunch. Doug and Chloe had lunch with Johnny at Naso's. I never get invited.
Chloe stopped here for a little while after lunch, but left around 3 to go to work. After she left we went over to O'Reilly to get a new car jack and brake pads for Puck. Then we went outside to clear a little bit of the garden. Doug also did a little straightening in the garage.
The other day I received a new BzzAgent Kit in the mail. As a BzzAgent, I receive things in the mail to try them out and then share my opinions about them with others. I'm kind of excited about this one and think Deidre would be too. It is an Elmer's Crafters Kit. The BzzKit includes: 2 pairs of X-Acto decorative edge scissors, 1 X-Acto corner rounder punch, 1 Elmer's CraftBond Permanent Tape Runner, 1 Elmer's CraftBond Clear Glue Pen, 1 Elmer's CraftBond All-Purpose Glue Stick and an assortment of glue spots. I can't wait until I get invited to a Stampin' Up party with Diedre & Jenny, so I can show them off.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
