The soup was another winner yesterday. We had Stuffed Green Pepper Soup. Wanda had to leave suddenly because she didn't feel well. But she had some ginger tea and came back over to watch the season premier of Dexter. It was not disappointing. I even shed a few tears by the end of the show. Bobo drop by for a little bit after work at the HT, but she didn't stay long. She wanted to get home in time to watch Boardwalk Empire, also on at the same time as Dexter. Doug and Wanda watched Boardwalk Empire at 10, but I had to go to bed. I will have to watch it sometime this week.
This is the week of Homecoming in Eldora. It sounds like Thomas and Diedre are already dealing with the unruly kids. Their yard was forked and TP'd, the deck was Saran wrapped, computer parts were found in the yard, garbage was messed with and the doorbell rang. Thomas also heard they peanut buttered the school.