Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a long day, but a good day. I started by working from 5:30 - 12:30. I came home and went grocery shopping. Then I washed dishes and helped Doug finish getting ready for company. Luckily Doug had done most of the cleaning earlier in the day.

Mark, Wanda and her mother came over for supper. Wanda supplied the biggest share of the meal. She brought pork burgers, pineapple, avocado & black bean dip, tortilla chips, broccoli-cauliflower salad (sorry Tommy), and cantaloupe. We supplied brats, Italian sausage, hot dogs, grilled peppers & onions, tortilla scoops, pickles, cupcakes and brownies. Everything was delicious and we had a lot of good conversation. Chloe showed up in time to see them just before they left. She was excited because she had just gotten done watching The Black Knight on Bluray.

Today I plan to organize some things in the kitchen and we will probably can some pickles. We also need to start planning next weekend.