Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Update

I had a busy day yesterday. Went to work a 6 AM, stayed until about 12:45. Came home and wrote a shopping list and went shopping for a few hours. I stopped at Kohl's to use a $10 gift card I got in the mail and got myself an new top, for free! I also went to Dollar General, Menard's, Walmart, Aldi's, Hy Vee and Fareway. When I got home, Doug helped with the scanning of all the groceries and stuff and then we had to rearrange freezers to fit all that I purchased. We really need one larger freezer, so we can get rid of some of these refrigerators.

Today we will have a short visit with Diedre and Thomas before they head home. We hope to see Chloe and possibly Ross some time today. Today's menu is the standard cook out. Hamburgers, hot dogs and maybe pork burgers.