Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Update

It was review day at work yesterday. I felt like I was listening to one of the kid's teachers when I used to go to school conferences. My supervisor started out with, "This is my favorite review to give". It was a very good review, but enough of this gloating.

When I got home last night Doug was ready to can Hot Pickle Chunks. I helped, but Doug did most of the work. I think they are going to be a very good and a very hot batch. Look out Wanda. So far the cucumbers are doing the best of anything in our garden. Although we have also picked a few decent green peppers, 2 eggplant, some hot peppers (used in the making of Hot Pickle Chunks), 1 zucchini and there are lots of tomatoes ready to turn.

Last night we watched a new episode of Top Gear and James May's Toy Stories.