Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday Update

Everything is going to get crazier from here on out. I am getting excited!

I have the last of three cakes in the oven right now and it is not even 8 AM. I don't plan to put the whipped topping frosting on until tomorrow, because I don't want it to dry out. Today we cut veggies, cook pork, make cole slaw and baked beans. I think Doug will also be mixing up the Veggie Joe's. John & Elaine plan to come over this morning to help and Diedre is also going try and make it over sometime today.

Diedre is picking up Chloe this morning to go pick up dresses. Thomas and Doug are going for a final fitting for tuxes sometime today as well.

Last night we made a list of everything we need to take along to the dinner. I'm sure we will need to check it seeveral times before tomorrow afternoon to make sure we have everything.