Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Update

Friday is finally here! The best part is, I already know that they are letting us out early because of the 4th holiday. My vacation starts at 3 this afternoon.

Last night we worked on getting the ice maker working on the frig. Doug ended up ordering a part online because there was a rather bad leak. There will be ice before company gets here. John Howe will love that!

I also started washing the drapes in the living room. This was long over due. I have the side window done and the front big window left. I may have to move all the plants to get at them. Doug also put up a new Roman shade in the dining room. It looks very nice. Mao was tearing apart the old venetian blinds.

I hope to get a lot done this afternoon after work. Still need some table things and food items for the rehearsal dinner. It is getting very close now. I'm rather excited for the wedding and to see lots of family together.