Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a good day. Short day at work to start with. Thomas was here when I got home. We had hamburgers for lunch and then we went to register for the tuxes. Thomas and I did a little shopping afterward. I found a nice brooch to wear with my dress for the wedding. I think it is just the right color of purple.

After Thomas and Diedre headed back home, Doug and I went grocery shopping. I finally tried the can/bottle machines at Hy Vee. Not impressed, a couple were already out of order. We also had the usual issues of people blocking the isles.

Chloe gave us good news yesterday, she will be moving here sooner than expected. Sometime the first week of May. A very welcome surprise. I have a feeling the house is going to be crowded for a little while, fitting her bed and other stuff in this house will be a challenge. I love having kids in the house and can't wait!