Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday Update

Yesterday was a good day, even though I had to work. It did rain most of the day, but I was at work, so that was only bad for those who didn't work.

Thomas called to say he bought a new car, a 1999 Honda Passport. He came over and took Doug and I for a drive. It is in really nice shape. One owner, a "little old man" who kept it in his garage.
1999 Honda Passport Pricing Research
After Thomas left we had a late supper. Doug made me a delicious Ham & Cheese Omelet, and we watched "Who Do You Think You Are?". It was Brook Shields and she has quite a bit of royalty on her father's side of the family.

Chloe is planning to visit later today and I am getting ready to make more scones for her and Laura.