Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Update

Not sure why I didn't sleep in this morning. Especially since I stayed up until 11. I think I will go back to bed and take a nap. While I was at work yesterday, Doug did most of the house cleaning, except the bathroom. He also washed all of the dishes from the day before and then washed our supper dishes later.

I have not had a chance to say anything about my wonderful lunch on Friday. Doug came downtown and we went to Little Kings. I had a club sandwich and some chips. It was fun and a much needed break from work. I hope we have a chance to have lunch together more often. A gal that works at Little Kings was selling cards that she makes. Doug took some pictures. I actually like Diedre's cards much better. Maybe Diedre could start selling her's at the Ahoy Fountain.