Yesterday we had the pleasure of having a visit from Chloe. She came to town to see her sister Georgia in Xtravaganza 2009 the Middle School Show Choir Contest. She came back here afterwards and ate supper with us. She had suggested Turkey Burgers and they were delicious. We also had McDonalds french fries (the best).
After supper we watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. If you have not seen this movie yet, I suggest watching it. It kind of has a Juno feel, but like Chloe says, they talk the way real people talk.
I don't know why, but last night during the middle of the night the power went out. I don't necessarily like fans blowing on me at night, but when they get shut down, it get way too quiet. The power was out for about an hour and a half.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
