Sorry about not updating all week. It has been very hectic at work and I just haven't felt like updating. On top of all of my usual duties, I now have to check the faxes that come in, print the PO's, check if they have the required information, log them if they are not correct and then call the school to get the correction made and enter any PO's that are ready to go.
It was very nice seeing Tommy and Diedre on Sunday. It sounds like Diedre is really enjoying student teaching. Dexter was very good on Sunday, it should be another exciting season. Last night we watched the new show Pushing Daisies. It is by the same person who made Dead Like Me. It was good, but not as good as Dead Like Me. Chloe had to help at a show last night and she got in late. She is very busy lately with school, work, baby sitting and tutoring. I hardly see her for more than a few minutes. I miss her. I hope the weather dries up soon, so I can try out my new leaf blower/mulcher/vacuum.
John Edwards is going to be in Marion this Saturday afternoon at Vernon Middle School. I think I am going to try and go see him.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
