It looks like most of the snow has missed us so far. But it is still very cold. I don't like being cold. For those of you who know about this, now our bedroom wall says "TOO" instead of "100". Doug made perfect Chicken Fried Steak last night. We also had Cheesy Potatoes and Green Beans. I had pickeled beets leftover from the Amanas too. It was a vey nice meal for a Wednesday. We watched American Idol and Lost last night. Idol is annoying when they let people through who obviously aren't idol material, just to create controversy or whatever. I thought Lost was pretty good last night. They are really making us dislike Sawyer though. He didn't have to kill the tree frog!
I spoke too soon. It started with sleet and is turning to snow. The girls have no school today.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
