Not much happening this weekend. I went grocery shopping yesterday and then came home and made Broccoli Chicken Braid which is always yummy. No leftovers. Doug made some Chicken Rice Soup as well. He made the soup just so I will have something to take to work this week, as we do not anticipate any leftover Mock Lobster. Doug got one of the computers running and put it in the basement on Tommy's desk. Ashley is finishing her portfolio and drawing (noses, eyes, lips, ears and hair) for her drawing class. Chloe was mostly working on Saturday, first at Hot Topic and then she had to babysit. Mao did his usual; sleep, wake up, demand food, walk away from the plate once food is placed upon it, sleep, wake up, beg for food you are preparing, walk away when you try to give him cooked chicken, sleep, wake up, beg food while you are eating supper, eat Broccoli Chicken Braid from Mom's plate, sleep, wake up, touch Dad to ask him to feed him, walk away, sleep, wake up, demand food so he can go to bed, walk away from the plate when food is on it, sleep, sleep, sleep, wake up yelling because I won't wake up, walk away when I finally wake up and put food on his plate.