Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Update

I'm happy it is Friday because I get a three day weekend. It looks like a lot of the snow we were supposed to get went past us. I hope Thomas and Diedre have a safe drive down here tonight. Not much happened yesterday. I left for work early and then found out the roads weren't all that bad. Ashley had no school and she was very surprised when Hy Vee called at 6:25 and said did you know you are on the schedule tonight. She wasn't on the schedule when she worked last on Tuesday. I had wanted to see her for a change and it just didn't happen. I was very tired last night and I can't even remember what we watched on TV. I think I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit using Mao for a pillow. He is a very warm pillow.