Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Update

It's exciting, Ashley has now officially been accept at two colleges, Mt. Mercy and Wartburg. I'm not sure how she feels about gonig to the same college as her older brother. She is also still working on her essay for the Cornell application.

Yesterday they told us at work there will be manditory OT 8-5 until Thanksgiving, 'tis OK with me. We had a food day at work yesterday, it was a very good turnout for our liile group. The desserts were very good, but any food that was a main dish just did not have the flavor that I am used to.

So about a week ago I got a ball of Disco Yarn in the mail. It was brown and sparkley. I gave it to Ashley and she gave it to Keeley. Keeley's Grandma knits scarves, so now Ashley has a cute little sparkley scarf.

One last thing that I almost forgot. Doug's brother Tim and his wife Sue are coming down from MN for a visit this weekend. They will be here until early Sunday morning.