Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Update

Yesterday Ashley and I went on a long walk on the Sac & Fox trail off from East Post Road. We were looking for animal tracks for her field biology class. We found deer tracks immediately by the water. However, she needed two types of tracks. This was not an easy task, especially after the morning rain. We did find lots of wild life and other interesting things. A snake, snail, cat birds, cardinals, ducks, deer, caterpillars, animal dropping, dog poo (I stepped in), purple panties on a tree branch, a wicked thorny tree and lots of little stickers that we had to pull off of our clothes.

So, a while back I subscribed to Xanga so I could comment on the girls Xangas. I was looking at mine this morning and it is pretty blah, no skin. I thought I would try to update. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get a skin and post updates. Help anyone?