Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Update

I am a bit annoyed this morning, Hotmail is having issues and it is not available. Last night Doug made the best ever Hamburger Gravy. I know I said this about two weeks ago when we had it. But this Hamburger Gravy has topped his other best ever Hamburger Gravy.

We watched the first show of the new season of Joey last night. It is very sad when all there is to watch is Joey. But Kevin Smith was on, so it wasn't all bad. There was also a new character on who wasn't bad. I hope they keep him on the show. Doug sort of watched a show about Stephen King while I washed the dishes. Doug was also working on his panel for his Blog. I really like it, so be sure to check it out. Ashley had to work 6-9 so she missed out on all of the boredom.

Happy Anniversary Doug!!!

Today is the ten year anniversary of when we offically got together. December 1st will be the ten year anniversary of when we started living together. Ten years of happiness, I so love it!